**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Monday, August 12, 2013

The Petite Pixie!


Hello, everyone! I'm very excited to announce that I am currently working on a new project and blog called The Petite Pixie! I felt that Love & Velvet was missing something, so I tried to venture off on my own and discover what that was. As a result, I came up with my new blog that is going to be 100% me, where I will share my outfits and experiences with you.

As for Love & Velvet, I will be taking a small break to allow time to prepare The Petite Pixie. In the meantime, I would love it if you were to follow me as I embark on my new journey with The Petite Pixie, by following on BlogLovin', Tumblr, Twitter, etc (links above).

Thank you all very much!
♥ Sarah

P.S. I may not have as much time for Love & Velvet, if I do choose to continue it, so if you are interested in becoming an author and sharing some DIY, review, outfit, decor, or anything else we post on here, please email me at sgarcia@live.co.uk and let's get talking!

No comments :

Post a Comment