**Love & Velvet is currently going through some exciting changes! Please be patient while we figure it all out! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekly Wishes (26 July 2013)

  1. ModCloth Dream Come Mew Sweatshirt ($59.99)
  2. Feminist Pink Banner Necklace ($16.00)
  3. Topshop Knitted Fluffy Ballet Wrap (no longer available)
  4. ModCloth Have a Confetti to Make Thigh Highs ($13.99)
Why must this Topshop ballet wrap be unavailable? I first saw it on Marina Diamandis, number one girl crush and style icon, and wanted it desperately, as I still do. If any of you know where I can get one please let me know! I'm just dying for it.

Sorry for the short list this week, as I've mentioned earlier, I have had a lot going on, including having my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, prepping the house for Chris to arrive, dealing with personal mumbo-jumbo, etc. But, you'll be proud to know that I've been ~*saving*~ money so that I can go shopping and do fun things when Chris finally gets here (8 days now!) that I will be sharing with all of you.

I also have a fun DIY post coming up, but I can't show you until after Chris comes! (It's a surprise!)
I'll have more outfit posts as soon as my face is less puffy too! 

One more week down, hope you all enjoyed it!

♥ Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment